Frequently Asked Questions
- Go to My School Account.
- Click “Create Account” on the top menu bar.
- Fill in the required information on the “Parent Account Sign-Up page.”
- Choose <school district> from the “School District” drop down menu.
- Create a User ID and Password
- Click the “Accept” box, and then click “Signup.” An email will be sent to your email address that will contain a “verification code.”
- Go to My School Account and login using your previously created user ID and password.
- Enter the “verification code” to verify your account and email address.
- Begin adding your children’s information according to the guidelines provided. You will need each of your children’s student ID** numbers as well to add each student.
If your child will be absent for any reason, please contact the main office directly at 860-742-7339. You can choose to leave a detailed voicemail on the attendance line or dial 0 for the main office. If you can not reach the secretary please leave a message. You are also welcome to email our school secretary, Rosemary Crandall, at firstname.lastname@example.org or our school nurse, Karen Zito, at email@example.com.