To provide a creative and challenging curriculum for ALL in a safe environment while nurturing the values of responsibility, respectfulness and a desire for learning.
Andover Elementary School opened in the 1940's & has undergone several expansions. The facility serves children from Pre-Kindergarten to Sixth Grade in the town of Andover, CT. Among the 28 teachers and instructors, there are also two Special Education staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just moved to Andover, where can I register my student?
To register your child, you are welcome to print the registration packet (linked below!) or pick one up in the main office. The school hours are 7:00 - 4:30. It is important to include all required documents for the registration process. Mrs. Crandall, our school secretary, will call or email families who are missing paperwork. If you have any questions about the process please give us a call at 860-742-7339.
Where can I pay my student's lunch bill?
Student Lunch Bills can be paid for via the My School Account website. Directions for signing up are listed below.
- Go to My School Account.
- Click “Create Account” on the top menu bar.
- Fill in the required information on the “Parent Account Sign-Up page.”
- Choose <school district> from the “School District” drop down menu.
- Create a User ID and Password
- Click the “Accept” box, and then click “Signup.” An email will be sent to your email address that will contain a “verification code.”
- Go to My School Account and login using your previously created user ID and password.
- Enter the “verification code” to verify your account and email address.
- Begin adding your children’s information according to the guidelines provided. You will need each of your children’s student ID** numbers as well to add each student.
My student is going to be out today, who/where do I call to inform Andover Elementary School?
If your child will be absent for any reason, please contact the main office directly at 860-742-7339. You can choose to leave a detailed voicemail on the attendance line or dial 0 for the main office. If you can not reach the secretary please leave a message. You are also welcome to email our school secretary, Rosemary Crandall, at firstname.lastname@example.org or our school nurse, Karen Zito, at email@example.com.